Organic Almond Oil for your daily beauty care routine.
I not only love oils, I actually really adore them. By the way, I mostly buy different oils for different things. For example, one nail oil, one for hair, etc. So, everything changed after I bought Organic Almond Oil.
Firstly, let me tell you how I came up with the idea to buy this. I complained to my sister as usual, that my hair was dry, my nails cracked, etc. She told me she used almond oil for her hair and that it was great. Then I started reading about this amazing oil. And I can’t believe I haven’t found this before.
I found that almond oil is great for hair, nails, and the whole body. And of course, I immediately started looking for this product. I chose Satin Natural.
You might also like this:
Just to note that I am not an expert and these are just my thoughts. The site contains links for affiliate marketing.
Organic Almond Oil Satin Natural
- this almond oil is a 100% pure, premium-quality product, grown in organic cultivation
- further, t is a natural moisturizer that makes a great addition to your existing skincare regime
- nourishes your hair from roots to tips
- above all, free of parabens, sulfates, and other harmful chemicals
- and guess what, it’s a cruelty-free oil
- treat your skin, hair, and nails
- so, it’s a natural care for your body
How To Use:
1. Under-eye care treatment
- firstly, with a swipe of your finger, apply 1 drop of almond oil
- secondly, use your fingertips to gently tap the oil into your skin
- in short, that will help to reduce dark circles, puffy eyes, and the appearance of fine lines
2. Gentle anti-aging remedy
- massage 2 drops of almond oil with a gentle circular motion into your cleansed face
3. Facial Cleanser
- almond oil contains essential fatty acids that have deep pore cleansing properties
- massage a small amount of oil into the skin on your face and neck
- finish by washing and drying your skin thoroughly
4. A natural alternative to mascara remover
- apply a small amount of oil to a cotton pad
- further, rest the cotton pad for a short moment on your closed eyelid
- then begin to remove the eye makeup
5. A haircare treatment
- massage a few drops of almond oil into the tips of your hair and onto your scalp
6. Strengthening care for your nails
- apply one drop of almond oil onto each nail
- massage them individually until the oil is absorbed
- avoid washing your hands for 1 hour after the application
from: Skin Beauty Solutions
I like the packaging, it’s dark with almond blossom. So, the bottle is dark and glassy, not plastic, which is great. That’s great for a lot of reasons. I read somewhere that dark glass preserves a product for a long time. If this is true then this bottle is a complete hit. The pipette is long and very useful.
The oil has a mild almond scent, but the aroma is not too strong.
This almond oil is yellowish. That yellowish color is barely noticeable.
Above all, the oil is not heavy and too thick. It has a very nice texture and is easy to apply all over the body.Rosehip Oil & Hibiscus Facial Skin Serum â€“ (Size 1oz) – $12.00
from: Skin Beauty Solutions
I adore this oil. I use it for my face and hair. Before washing my hair, I apply it to my hair and leave it for 2-3 hours. And even after washing when the hair is half dry, I apply two drops on the ends. It does not leave hair greasy but soft and beautiful.
I often apply this to my whole body. And yes, I really mean the whole body. I love the feeling on my face after this oil. The skin is very soft and nourished.
To sum up, this is a product I will always have on the shelf from now on. There are so many ways you can use it. I still can’t believe I just discovered this. How is it possible that I haven’t heard how useful almond oil is ??
And not only did I become a fan of almond oil but also the Satin Natural brand. I will buy this from them again, but also other oils and products.
Have you ever tried this oil?