For Youthfulness And Velvety Radiant skin, with clinically proven ingredients.
Hello my beauties, I hope you are well. Today I have a real treat for you. This is about skincare products that I tried last 3 weeks. I’m super excited and can’t wait to tell you about this. I must also thank Gardes for allowing me to try out their products.
First, let me tell you a little more about this brand.
Gardes is a line of premium products with clinically proven ingredients designed to preserve and care for the skin. Specially selected ingredients stimulate collagen production, regenerate and preserve the structure of skin cells and give it a taut look and velvety feeling. That sounds really good, right? So let’s get to know these products a little more.
P.S.If you like any of their products, use my DIDI10 code for a 10 percent discount.
Check out Gardes store here. Gardes store.
PR / Gifted, but all thoughts are mine and impressions. The site contains links to affiliate marketers.
For Youthfulness And Velvety Radiant Skin
Solar Guard Day Cream
- It stimulates intensive regeneration of the dermis and collagen synthesis
- It restores the balance of salt and water in all layers of the skin
- Provides skin with strong protection against oxidative stress
- Centella and allantoin extract soothe and heal the skin, activate cell growth, and skin re-epithelialization
- Ideal for problematic, combination, and mature skin
This day cream is super light. You need a small amount to cover your entire face and neck. The scent is nice but mild. The texture is very nice, not firm and fluid enough.
The cream is quickly absorbed into the skin and does not leave a greasy film. The skin is soft, velvety, and not too tight.
Nox Repair Night Cream
- Firstly, intensive skin hydration
- Secondly, stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin
- Further, smoothed wrinkles and youthful skin
- Hyaluronic acid retains water in skin cells preventing aging
- In addition, Green Tea Extract has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects, cleanses the skin, and maintains its natural softness.
- Intended for sensitive, combination, and problematic skin
If we talk about these three products, I liked this one the least. Not bad, actually my stepmother adores it. It all depends on your skin type. If you have oily skin this will be great for you. It leaves no oil behind and nourishes your skin all night long.
A little more hydration is needed for my normal/dry.
Derma Active Serum
- Equalizes the complexion of all skin types
- Soothes inflammation, protects the skin from damage
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Centella extract restores peripheral blood vessels, stimulates blood circulation, and restores skin’s natural glow
- Allantonin nourishes and cleans pores, removes dead cells, and stimulates the formation of new skin cells
In short, if we talk about which product of these three is my favorite, it would be this one. I love, I love, I love this serum. It is super light, it is very easy to apply on the skin. So you do not need a large amount of product. Three drops are enough. (At least to me.) It absorbs super quickly into the skin.
I can’t do without this serum anymore.
In conclusion, these skincare products are made for all skin types. And I think they are ideal for the morning and evening routine. I tested them on oily skin and dry/normal skin. So I can tell you that we are both very pleased.
I have a special thanks to Gardes for the hairband. It is so soft that I cannot describe it to you in words.
I hope you like these products too. Kisses, until next time.