Nivea Cellular Cryo Sheet Face Mask bring back your younger-looking skin in just 10 min.
Another face mask, finally. I say finally because it seems to me that I haven’t tried a new one in a while. How do Hyaluron, Collagen, And Elastin booster sound to you? It sounds great and tempting to me. That’s why this sheet mask ended up in my hands.
I love when masks have that extra kick. And this one has a lot of kicks as I see it. So I could hardly wait to try it out. I made myself a coffee and the atmosphere I love when I have a spa day at home.
This is one of the more interesting face masks, so keep reading.
This is not a sponsored post. The site contains links for affiliate marketing.
Nivea Cellular Cryo Sheet Face Mask
- inspired by dermatological Cryo-Facial treatments
- it uses the cold to gently yet effectively treat the signs of aging
- the tissue is infused with 20ml of serum enriched with Hyaluron, Collagen, and Elastin Booster
- offers a perfect fit for optimal delivery of ingredients
- skin feeling firmer, plumped up with moisture, and 24h hydrated
- skin texture is improved and feels velvety smooth
How to use
- keep the sheet mask packaging closed and place it for 10 minutes in your fridge
- unfold the mask and apply on thoroughly cleansed skin
- adjust the mask to the face contours
- leave on for 10 minutes
- remove the mask and gently massage any excess serum into the skin or use a cotton pad to remove
Aqua, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Creatine, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Xanthan Gum, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfum
We have here a beautiful pink mask from the outside. From the inside, the sheet mask is blue. It is easy to take out of the package and unwrap. The product is not too thin but is of nice quality thickness. It is also easy to put on the face, it adapts well.
This product is soaked in serum. But when you put it on your face the serum doesn’t drip. The scent is wonderful. Reminiscent of some flowers. But it’s so beautiful that you feel like you’re in a spa.
Feeling on the skin
I can only say that it makes the skin tighter and velvety soft. It really does. The cold soothes the skin and really wakes you up in the morning.
When I took off the mask, there was a lot of serum left on my skin. So I massaged the rest into the skin of my face, neck, and décolleté.
I felt great after this. Nivea mask does not leave a greasy film on the skin. And my skin was beautiful so I didn’t need extra face cream. This thrilled me because otherwise after the masks I need a face cream.
Well, I am more than happy with this skincare product. It has everything I love and want and ask for from a face mask. Plus it has that extra scent that gives you the feeling of being in a luxury spa resort. So we can imagine for those 10 minutes that we are somewhere else far away.
Don’t forget to nurture your skin. With serums, life is easier, isn’t it? Here you can find some of the great serums.
I wish you a wonderful day full of joy and good skincare products. Remember to do an allergy test before use.