Best Serums For A Natural Glowing Skin, and your facial skincare routine.
If you don’t already have a serum, I suggest you buy one. Like all skincare products, this one always delights me again and again. Serums contain a lot of active substances that are useful for the skin.
Of course, it all depends on what type of skin you have and what suits you. So I suggest you read carefully what the serum is for. And to make your choice a little easier, I found some of the great products here.
I also put the serum in bb cream. Not much just a drop or two. Enough to give my skin that special glow. So, you can find great BB creams here, click here.
This page contains links to affiliate marketing!
Best Serums For A Natural Glowing Skin
1.Smooth A+ Correcting SerumSmooth A+ Correcting Serum – $50.00
from: Blissoma Holistic Skincare
- 13 exquisite herbs offer a formula with a beautifully hydrating, super light texture
- we chose Rose as a theme for our recipe
- firstly, keeps pores clear to allow the skin to breathe fully
- amazing scent from the Rose/Bergamot/Frankincense combination
- secondly, essential oils are a key part of the therapeutic aspects of our formula
2.WELLDERMA – Cica Treatment Repair Ampoule SerumWELLDERMA – Cica Treatment Repair Ampoule Serum – 50ml – $13.09
- Anti-aging/ Wrinkles, Dryness/ Hydration, Dullness / Radiance, Irritation/ Calming, Whitening
- Usage: day, night
- after washing your face, take the suitable quantity out of the product, and spread it on the whole face
- Skin Type: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily, Sensitive
3.Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- firstly, helps you achieve a fully hydrated complexion that stays smooth and supple and glows from within
- secondly, contains hyaluronic acid, a hydrator found naturally in the skin, which attracts moisture and locks it in
- Hydro Boost Hydrating Serum can help prep and treat your skin
- oil-free, non-comedogenic gentle serum
4.L’Oreal Paris 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- for dewy glow and visibly plumped skin
- reduces wrinkles and boosts skin’s radiance
- for younger looking skin that feels firmer, more elastic and radiant
- above all, gel serum absorbs fast with no tacky feel or leftover residue
5.Vichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Serum and Brightening Skin CorrectorVichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Serum and Brightening Skin Corrector, Anti Aging Serum for Face with 15% Pure Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E, for Brighter, Firmer Skin
- Vitamin C, Natural Origin Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, and antioxidants to help brighten & firm skin
- so this helps hydrate, brighten, firm, hydrate & visibly reduce fine lines
- further, the formula helps address uneven skin tone and helps fight against signs of skin aging
To sum up, serums are here to stay. And I won’t lie to you I adore it. So, each of these serums has something special. And it’s up to you to choose the one that best suits your skin.
Just to warn you, you will become as addicted to this as I am.
Before using any product, it would be good to do a small allergy test. Let me just say that I am not an expert. What works for my skin doesn’t have to work for you.