5 Best Face Masks For glowing and soft skin, this masks will become part of your skincare routine.
So, I adore face masks. As a proud skincare addict, I can say that I have collected quite a number of them. I’m not saying you should exaggerate, don’t get me wrong. But I like to have more choices when it comes to facial masks.
When I am tired or in a bad mood, I like to do a spa day at home. I mention this often in my posts. Spa days at home are something that everyone should do. At least once a week.
Here for you, I have face masks for those days when you plan to relax. A time that you will dedicate only to yourself and your skin.
The site contains links for affiliate marketing!
5 Best Face Masks
1.Lavish – Loving Recovery Beta-glucan MaskLavish Loving Recovery Beta-glucan Mask
- firstly, this is for dry, stressed, sensitive, and inflamed skin
- herbs blend with a generous helping of restorative oils, oat milk, and cupuacu butter to assist skin from deep within
- secondly, your skin will be feeling like it has had the star treatment
- even for normal skin types, it is a softening, luxurious indulgence
2.Mandom – Barrier Repair Shea Butter Oil Facial Mask (4pcs/box)Mandom – Barrier Repair Shea Butter Oil Facial Mask (4pcs/box)
- strengthen the skin barrier and provide a soft and supple finish
- come in three versions
- The Coconut Oil version deeply hydrates dry skin
- Rose Hip Oil version locks in moisture to restore suppleness to the skin
- Shea Butter Oil version nourishes, softens, and brightens to correct patches of dullness
- Skin Type: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily
3.MEANT TO BE Mint Kiwi AHA MaskMEANT TO BE Mint Kiwi AHA Mask
from: Hart Botanicals
- Mint – Cleanses skin with its naturally powerful anti-bacterial properties
- Kiwi – Smoothes and brightens skin with its rich antioxidant and antimicrobial properties gently exfoliate and evens out any skin discolorations
- Raw Honey – Treats and heals any dull, dry, or scarring skin from it’s antibacterial properties that gently clears away any dirt in pores
- above all, its cruelty-free, gluten-free, no synthetic fragrance, no parabens
4.Clay Facial Mask, L’Oreal Paris SkincareClay Facial Mask, L’Oreal Paris Skincare Pure Clay Face Mask with Charcoal for Dull Skin to Detox & Brighten Skin, at home face mask, 1.7 oz.
- Face mask with 3 Pure Clays and Charcoal
- further, reduces dull skin and increases luminosity for immediate at-home results
- in addition, skin looks brighter with a healthy glow, skin looks smoother, and skin tone looks more even
- provide a luxurious skincare experience
- charcoal act like a magnet to clean out pores, draw out and capture deep impurities such as dirt, oil, and pollution
5.Olay Vitamin C Face Mask KitOlay Vitamin C Face Mask Kit, Exfoliator Kit with Mask, Silica, & Exfoliating Aha Peel 4.2 Fl Oz
- remove dead skin cells to reveal a brighter, smoother you with this exfoliating regimen
- it’s a spa-like experience for you and a revitalizing experience for your skin
- you’ll be admiring brighter, smoother skin that glows with just one use, but it’s gentle enough to enjoy once or twice a week
There is nothing more relaxing than those few hours just for yourself. When you fill the tub with a bubble bath, then put a mask on your face and enjoy.
What is your way of relaxing? Leave a comment below.