Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water And Eco Pads powerful yet gentle to the skin.
When I received these products in the mail you can only imagine my happiness. Thanks, Garnier Hrvatska for this wonderful gift. Nothing makes me happier than new products. I am a simple person.🤷♂️😅
Along with micellar water, I also got these wonderful eco pads. I can tell you that this product positively surprised me. Why? Read on and I will explain everything to you.
This page contains links to affiliate marketing!
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
- attracts dirt like a magnet
- suitable for people with dry and sensitive skin who are looking for an effective product
- fast and easy to use
- cleanse the skin, and remove makeup
- a nourishing formula for all areas of the face (face, eyes, lips)
- you don’t even need to rinse it out
- no perfume
- cruelty free
A lot of people don’t like perfumed products. I know that pregnant women also have problems if something smells too intense. If you are one of them, then you will enjoy this product. I think it’s great that it doesn’t have to be rinsed out.
Garnier SkinActive Eco Pads
- this cleaning pads are made of fine microfiber
- thanks to the super soft fibers, SkinActive Eco pads are also suitable for sensitive skin
- you can wash this and can therefore be used for extended periods (less garbage and save money compared to a suitable disposable product)
How To Use:
- simply put Garnier All-in-1 Micellar Water with rose water on a pad
- gently wipe your face
- after each use, the last step is to wash the Eco pads with water and neutral soap and let them dry
- cruelty free
Are you surprised? Well, I was surprised. I have never come across pads that can be washed and reused. And it`s a very soft and beautiful pink color.
In conclusion, I can say with certainty that I have found a favorite product. When I travel I don’t have to worry about whether I brought cotton pads, or do I have enough of them, or will someone in my household spend everything (which happened often)? Now I have my eco pads.
How do these products look to you? Have you tried Garnier products yet? Leave a comment below.