Botanical Oils For Skin that you need.
I would like to introduce you to True Botanical. This is not about any skincare products. These are the products that are made without 6,500 toxic chemicals known to harm human and environmental health.
And not only that, this is a cruelty-free and vegan company.
Since recently they CBD500 Anti-Inflammaging Face Oil too. I’ll tell you about this oil a little later. And, trust me you will want to hear more about this.
This company not only makes products that are great for your skin but also takes care of the planet and the animals. They obsess over every detail, so you can enjoy the benefits, worry-free.
Disclaimer! This post includes affiliate links.
Botanical Oils For Skin
1. CBD500 Anti-Inflammaging Face OilCBD Anti- Inflammaging Treatment Oil
- reduces inflammation (inflammation is a chronic, low-grade inflammation that accelerates skin aging when skin is stressed out by outside aggressors, hormonal changes, and emotional stress)
- firstly, deeply moisturize
- repair skin barrier function so skin is soothed, healthy and glowy
- secondly, good for every woman dealing with hormonal changes, anyone feeling the effects of outside aggressors (intense weather or pollution)
- key ingredients: 500mg of full-spectrum organic CBD, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Seabuckthorn Oil, and Squalane
- in addition for a gorgeous, youthful glow
2.Vitamin C BoosterVitamin C Booster
- reduce the look of dark spots
- dramatically brighten skin
- in short, reveal even-toned, smoother, and brighter skin
- key ingredients: Vitamin C ( most essential antioxidants are known to help fight free radicals and promote collagen production) and ferulic acid ( reduce the development of fine lines, spots, and wrinkles)
3.Pure Radiance OilClear Pure Radiance Oil
- clarifying moisturizing oil
- minimizing the effects of aging
- this oil has everything your skin needs to look and feel clear, smooth, balanced, hydrated, and healthy
4.Repair Nightly TreatmentRenew Repair Serum
- award-winning anti-aging nightly treatment
- blend of omega fatty acids, ceramides
- help boost collagen production and address signs of aging
- increasing hydration and reducing visible lines and wrinkles
In conclusion, body and face oils are something you can always find in my cosmetic bag. It doesn’t matter if it’s winter or summer. They give the skin that healthy glow we all want. Not only glow but also velvety soft skin.
Don’t forget about the health of your skin because we all forget that sometimes. If you happen to forget some things here you have a post to remind you.
I must mention that I am not an expert. Plus don’t forget to do a little allergy test before use.