Day And Night Creams for intensive care and great hydration.
I have tried a lot of face creams over the years. And so I created my kind of routine. In winter, I often use creams that are two in one. That means one cream for day and night. While in the spring and especially in the summer I use separate creams. Why?
In winter, it is not very important to me that the cream contains SPF (of course it is my own opinion and decision for myself). So it is important to me that in winter the cream is quite hydrating. (Here you can see one of these creams.)
While during the day in spring and summer I like to apply creams with SPF. Here you will find some great creams that you will love and that will keep your skin in great condition.Skin Rejuvenation Therapy Moisturizing Cream
There are links to affiliate marketing on the site. That means if you buy something from the link, I get a small commission, with no extra cost for you.
Day And Night Creams
- this formula supports the skin’s own Q10 and Creatine
- effectively fights wrinkles, reducing their appearance
- Day Cream has SPF 15, and UVA protection (see a more detailed review of this cream here)
- provides the skin with intense moisture
- leaving a pleasant and smooth feeling
- Night Cream has an intensively caring formula (see a more detailed review of this cream here)
- regenerates the skin during the night
- for a flawless skin routine for mature skin
- Day Cream contains SPF15 to provide broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection during the day
- helps brighten and smooth skin while reducing age spots and wrinkles
- Night Cream formula provides a deeply hydrated recovering process and reduces the appearance of fine lines
- works together to help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- replenish the naturally-occurring enzyme Coenzyme Q10
- Face Day Cream moisturizes and helps protect skin all day long
- enriched with antioxidants, Vitamin E, and beta-carotene
- designed to protect, repair, and enhance the health of the skin
It is important to clean the face before applying the cream. Don’t forget the facial massage. Circulation is very important for the appearance of facial skin.
If you want to reduce puffiness, you can find soothing masks here.
Just to note that I am not an expert and this is my opinion.
All in all, with today’s stress it is very important to dedicate some time to our skin. Drink enough water daily. Don’t be lazy. Sleep is also very important. And of course relaxation.
Tell me how do you relax? Leave a comment below.