Fanola No Yellow Shampoo is a purple shampoo for blonde hair.
Boredom makes people do stupid things. Do you agree with me?🤔
As an example, the dumbest thing I’ve done lately (drums please) is that I’ve ruined my hair a lot. I couldn’t wait for the hair salons to open. To be honest this is not the first time I have experimented on hair. Make a small change on the hair is not scary, nor stupid. But small change, not a big one.😮
And I, all smart, decided to go from brown-red to no more and no less than to blonde hair.
After going through all the shades of red, copper, then yellow copper, then yellow, I finally said enough. (And yes, I still have hair on my head).🤣🤣
Now it was the purple shampoo’s turn to get rid of that yellow from my hair.
I chose Fanola No Yellow because I read a lot about it.
I must mention that this is not a sponsored post. There are links to affiliate marketing on the site. That means if you buy something from the link I get a small commission, no extra cost for you.
Fanola No Yellow Shampoo
What’s this all about:
- made with a violet pigment
- turns down the grey or lightened hairs to be less noticeable
- helps you keep your color consistent and vibrant
- for bleached, blonde, streaked, and grey hair
- violet pigment tones down unwanted yellow hues on grey, light blonde, or streaked hair
- neutralizes yellow reflections
- with intensive action that neutralizes yellow reflections giving the hair a cool, bright, even reflection
How To Use:
- apply on damp or dry hair
- leave on hair 1-3 minutes
- use gloves to prevent staining
- apply once a week or when yellow becomes visible
Oh, men. Not only is it purple, but the strongest purple you can imagine. 🥰
The shampoo smells nice. That surprised me. I thought it would smell like a chemical but it didn’t. (I don’t know why I thought it would smell like chemicals).🤔🤔 Somehow the scent reminds me of those violet flowers. (Or it’s my mind playing tricks with me.)
All in all, it smells like flowers and smells nice.
The shampoo is not too thick, it is more liquid. Be sure to put gloves on your hands. Although the shampoo is easily removed from the scalp and does not leave a purple color, hands are a completely different story. Trust me, learn from my mistakes.
It washes off very lightly and after this shampoo, I put on a hair mask.
As soon as my hair was dry I noticed a change. I didn’t have high expectations, so this shampoo surprised me. The change was visible.
I put the photos up so you can judge for yourself.
The scent, effect, the color I like everything and I would definitely recommend this shampoo.
P.S.Before using the shampoo do an allergy test. If you have an allergic reaction do not use it.