Coconut Milk Hair Mask is a mask you must try, a simple recipe for damaged hair.
Coconut milk is milk that I do not normally use in cooking but use it in DIY recipes. I never actually tried that milk in food, did you? Leave a comment below.
This milk is extremely healthy for our health. And this mask is natural and with wonderful ingredients.
Like most of you in this quarantine, I did experiments with my hair. And oh man what have I been doing to my hair.😣😣😣Everything you’ve probably thought about doing yourself or have already done. I cut my bangs, I cut my hair, I lightened my hair…🥴🥴🥴And in all of that, I dried and damaged my hair.
Let’s be honest what did you do at home during the quarantine ???? Did you mess with your hair like I did??
The site contains affiliate marketing. That means if you buy something from the link I get a small commission. No extra expense for you.
Coconut Milk Hair MaskJust Nutritive Winter Skin Protector 8 oz. – $31.99
from: Just Natural Products LLC
- coconut milk (the amount of coconut milk depends on how long your hair is)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp coconut oil ( or olive oil, or oil you normally use)
- mix all ingredients
- make a smooth mixture
- massage the mixture on the scalp and all over the hair
- put a shower cap or towel around your neck because the mask is quite liquid
- leave for 30 minutes or an hour (depending on how much time you have)
- rinse with the shampoo you normally use
- use the mask once to twice a week
This mask will keep your hair smooth and soft. In doing so, it will keep your scalp healthy because coconut milk has nourishing and hydrating properties. Combined with coconut oil and honey, this mask will make your hair smooth, soft, and shiny.
Coconut Milk Benefits
- packed with vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5, and B6
- contains iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus
- high in lauric acid
- coconut milk has extreme moisturizing effects
As I said, you’re going to need a shower cap or a towel around your neck. I kept a shower cap when I was doing a review of this product. That product contained a shower cap inside, so I kept it.
I like this DIY because all the ingredients are natural and healthy. To note I am not an expert and this is just my personal opinion.
One more thing, always do an allergy test, and if you are allergic to any of these ingredients do not use this mask.
Follow me on InstagramAliExpress.com Product – Hair Care Heating Hat Deep Conditioning Thermal Heat Cap Microwavable Heated Cap Steaming Microfiber Cotton Reversible Flaxseed