I am very glad to be nominated for this award. It’s always nice when someone appreciates and respects your work.
I was nominated for this award by an extremely talented and wonderful blogger Rayo her blog is The Alcyone. I have to say she is super talented. Her blog is inspiring and you can learn a lot from her.
Rules For Ideal Inspiration Award
1) Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their site
2) Answer your nomination’s questions
3) Nominate up to 9 bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
4) Notify the nominees by commenting or letting them know through social media
5) List the rules and display the award logo in your blog post.
6) Provide a link to the award creator. Rising star from Ideal inspiration
Questions By Rayo
1. Why And When Did You Start Blogging?
I started blogging because I love to write. I like to talk about skincare, beauty, makeup. I love reading reviews and I love doing reviews. And I finally started my blog last year.
2. What Is Your Day And Night-Time Skincare Routine?
In the morning, the first thing I do is wash my face with warm and cold water. After that, I make sure to apply face cream. In the evening I clean my face and apply a lot of cream.
3. What Is Your Typical Day Like?
My day always starts the same. My dog wakes me up and demands attention from early in the morning. After that coffee, then the rest of the day. Every day is different.
4. Who Are You Most Proud Of And Why?
There are a lot of people and things I’m proud of, so that would be too long an answer.
5. Who Is Your Favorite Musician And Why?
Lately, I love listening to Billy Raffoul. He is amazing, his voice and songs are beautiful. I am sorry that a lot of people have never heard of him.
- Monika Gil Writing Overload Time
- Lizzie Lizzie`s Journal
- Spirited Soul
- shonna2000 Creative Lovelies
- A Spoonie`s Makeup Bag
Questions For My Nominees
1. What movie did you last watch?
2. Have you ever had bad comments and how do you deal with it?
3. What would you tell your younger self if you could?
4. What do you think is the most important thing in life?
5. Which came first, the hen or the egg?