Nivea Skin Detox Effect Sheet Mask is a mask that refreshes and relaxes the skin.
Sounds promising. I used to do reviews for masks a lot more often. But I haven’t used any face mask for a long time and I have to tell you that I miss it.
I miss it because I always had that process. I would put on a mask, make myself a coffee, and enjoy 10-15 minutes of “spa at home”.
This Nivea mask I bought a month ago and now I have decided to try it out.
Nivea Skin Detox Effect Sheet Mask is a ten-minute mask, with active charcoal and green tea extract.
What does it look like and what else does this product offer us, let’s take a look?
I must mention that this is not a sponsored post. The site contains links for affiliate marketing. That means if you buy something from the link I get a small commission with no extra cost for you.
Skin Detox Effect Sheet Mask
What’s this all about:
- makes the skin look healthy
- cleans the skin and makes it feel refreshed
- removes dirt and leaves a clean, matte complexion
- refreshes and relaxes the skin
- soaked in green tea extract and active charcoal
How to use:
- Firstly, carefully place a mask on your face and flatten it. The white protective film is facing outwards.
- Secondly, carefully remove the white protective film and adjust the mask to the contours of the face.
- Leave for 10 minutes, during which the mask is thoroughly cleansed and supports the detoxification process
- Slowly roll the mask over the edges and remove it. Use a cotton pad to remove possible product residue or wash it.
For a special cooling effect, keep the mask in the refrigerator before use. However, please do not use it on irritated or damaged skin. Avoid eye contact, we should always be careful right?
The packaging is a nice green-white color. Nothing excessive.
The mask smells nice, fresh. The smell reminds me of nature. I like it.
The sheet mask is not too soaked. When removed it does not drip and it’s easy to put on the face.
I have to admit it’s pretty big, but I managed to somehow set it on my face. Better to be too big than too small.😅😅😅
I have to say one thing, it says it’s for all skin types. But it’s too dry for me. So in my opinion this is best suited for people with oily skin.
Because the mask does not leave any greasy traces and refreshes the skin. The face is soft, matte without shiny spots.
Make yourself a “spa day at home” and enjoy