Soft Skin With Turmeric Scrub DIY

Soft Skin With Turmeric, sugar, and coconut oil, to be more precise.

I found this recipe and I really liked it, and I had a little panic attack too. We’ll talk about that a little later.

It is extremely healthy and many people don’t even know what all the turmeric can do. It has a beautiful yellow color and intense taste.

Turmeric

Soft Skin With Turmeric, sugar, and coconut oil

It contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. These properties can help to reduce acne scarring, bring out your natural glow, heal wounds…

Sugar

It is a great exfoliant. It removes impurities from the skin and leaves the skin soft.

Coconut oil

I’ve written about coconut oil so many times. I love this oil and use it in just about every DIY recipe. But I know a lot of people say it clogs pores. My opinion is that we should not overdo anything. This means that you should not use it too often, but find a measure that suits your skin.

Turmeric Scrub DIY

This scrub is very easy to make

Ingredients:

• 4 tbsp turmeric powder
  • coconut oil
  • 2 cups of sugar

How To Use:

1. mix it all to get a paste
  2. add enough coconut oil to make a scrub
  3. use twice a week

So,this scrub is very easy to make and has only three ingredients. Scrub brightens dull skin. Further, It leaves the skin very soft and smooth and helps with cellulite. Prevents acne and fixes an uneven skin tone.

Before use, make sure you are not allergic to any of these ingredients. If you are allergic please do not use it.

AliExpress.com Product – EMS Mesotherapy RF Radio Frequency Facial Beauty + Ultrasoic Skin Scrubber Deep Face Cleaning + Infrared Body Slimming Massager

Impressions

Now something about my panic attack from the beginning of this post.

Prevents acne and fixes an uneven skin tone

I was so happy about this scrub. I massaged it nicely into my skin. Then I started to panic because of the color yellow. Yes yellow.

Everyone who has ever used turmeric knows that it leaves yellow marks.

I didn’t think about it until I put all the scrub on my skin.

In a panic😣, I washed all the scrub off my skin.In conclusion, people I tell you there is no need to panic. The scrub is rinsed well from the skin  in other words, leaves no yellow marks.

So madness can stop…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

If you don’t have the will or the time to DIY you might like the products below:

The page contains affiliate marketing, which means if you buy something I’ll get a small commission.

28 Comments Add yours

1. SHRUTI DUBEY says:

That’s such a cool thing to know.I am definitely going to use it. It’s so much easy to make.😍

1. Didi says:

I really happy you like it.If you try this recipe, write me your impressions. I’m looking forward to thatπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’›

1. SHRUTI DUBEY says:

Definitely, I will share the results with you.☺

2. Didi says:

πŸ₯°

2. Lotus Laura says:

Turmeric is the best, works wonders as both food and skincare! Although it can leave a stain, so glad to hear you got it off your face completely 😹😜🧑🧑🧑

1. Didi says:

Yeah I was in full speed panic for a moment 🀣🀣🀣.

3. My friend Turmeric do stain your face if you use in large qty . Use only 1 tbsp . Thats more than enough . I make a face pack with half tbsp turmeric, 1tbsp yogurt + coconut oil and chickpea flour . All this brightens your skin , deep clean your skin .

1. Didi says:

Everything turned out ok,didn’t have a single stain. I panicked for no reason. Thank you for these tips. I love that with Diy recipes, you can add the amount that suits you and your skin.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’œ

4. Oooh I’d definitely love to try this! It’s so easy! I’ve heard that turmeric has lots of amazing properties but wasn’t aware it could be used for acne. I get really bad hormonal breakouts sometimes so I’ll keep this in mind next time!

1. Didi says:

I’m glad you like it. It’s simple and easy recipe. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

5. Giulia says:

My skin isn’t feeling the best in lockdown. Might try this. Thanks for sharing!

1. Didi says:

I’m glad you like it. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

6. Lindsey says:

Oh my goodness I can just imagine the panic there! This is such a great post – I never think of making my own but this is a brilliant idea. I tried tumeric tea once before of the health benefits but I didn’t like it – maybe this is the way to go instead?

1. Didi says:

Yeah🀣🀣🀣 I was hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You can drink turmeric and honey in just a little warm water. That’s how I drink it. Half a teaspoon of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey.πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œ

7. I already did some turmeric mixture, it’s very helpful..
    Turmeric is fantastic..

1. Didi says:

Yes Turmeric is really amazing πŸ€—

8. Ooohhh i have made this before, i use coconut sugar. I love Turmeric in skincare πŸ˜€

1. Didi says:

Turmeric is really amazing. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

9. elinsparis says:

been wanting to make my own scrub, might just try this one today!

1. Didi says:

It’s really interesting scrub πŸ€—

10. Thank you so much for this. I was telling my sister about Tumeric just two days ago and I happen to come across this post today 😊 We’ll definitely be trying this!

1. Didi says:

I’m so happy you like it. Turmeric is really amazing πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œ

11. This is seems nice and easy to do. I just knew about it from you and I already know it will be worth sharing with the family. Thank you for sharing it!

1. Didi says:

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—thanks for this positive and nice comment 🌻🌻🌻🌻

12. This is awesome, thankyou for sharing.❀
    Also, do checkout my recent blog post, it might help you to resolve some skin issues and please support🌈❀

13. abimcgpjnaik says:

I love using sugar as an exfoliator! It works so well and leaves my skin feeling amazing!

1. Didi says:

Sugar is really a great exfoliator. You can add honey and coconut oil in the mixture.πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œ