Make Your Own Lime, sugar coconut oil body scrub.
The products we make at home do not have to be complicated. You don’t have to make a mess in the kitchen to get a body scrub.
Sometimes three ingredients are sufficient.
I don’t even want to make something with 10 ingredients. I can only imagine what a mess I would make in the apartment. So I understand that you don’t want to do anything complicated.
And now something citrusy and fresh.
Do you prefer lemon or lime? Or something else? Leave a comment below.
Make Your Own Lime Body Scrub fast, simple, and effective. With a little effort, you will get a scrub that smells like fresh mornings.
And with this scrub, you can also make fresh lemonade, make the most of this vitamins.
- firstly, is enriched with Vitamin C
- secondly, have Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Calcium, Folate, Magnesium, Potassium, Choline, Phosphorus, and Betaine
- skin lightening properties
- can significantly reduce hyper-pigmentation
- in addition, provide a brighter and flawless complexion
- eliminates dead skin cells
- further, protects the skin from infections
- have antioxidant, disinfectant, and antibiotic properties
The page contains affiliate marketing, which means if you buy something I’ll get a small commission.
Lime Sugar Coconut Oil Body Scrub
- 1/2 lime zested
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 1/2 cup white sugar
Mix sugar and coconut oil. Zest lime mix with sugar and coconut oil ( You can pour some lime juice in too, but don’t overdo it.)
This scrub will exfoliate your skin and leave only softness. The skin will be soft and your senses filled with the fresh aroma.
I love the smell of citrus, so this scrub is great.The combination with coconut oil is a really big hit. I added two drops of fresh juice to this.
You can make this scrub and leave it in a jar.When you open the jar next time, the beautiful smell will blow your mind.
Another important thing
So, if you are allergic to any of these ingredients do not use this scrub.If you have hypersensitive skin, be careful with lime.