How to have soft skin with… (drums please) … strawberry scrub.
You’ll agree with me that this kind of scrub deserves drums.
So, I love strawberries. When I think of summer, the first thing I think of is strawberries, watermelons, and sun.
Further, I do a lot of combinations with this fruit, smoothies, fruit salads and now DIY.
What is your favorite fruit? Please leave a comment below.
You may agree with me, there is nothing more beautiful than the smell of strawberries. Well, you can imagine how this scrub smells.
How To Have Soft Skin With Strawberry and feel the spring and summer on your skin? Take advantage of all the benefits that strawberries provide.
- rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- excellent sources of vitamin C (can cleanse the skin and keep it healthy)
- sources of minerals like potassium and manganese
- contains salicylic acid and ellagic acid (known for reducing dark spots)
from: Waxelene, Inc.
- contains Vitamin E
- can also keep moisture in the skin ( amazing moisturizer for your body)
- above all, will help to soften and soothe your skin
Strawberry scrub DIY
- firstly, you will need 1 cup of sugar
- secondly, add 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup oats (ground or even)
- 1/4 pureed (smoosh) strawberries
Mix all the ingredients. Further, massage it into the skin and rinse with warm water.
This scrub is enriched with Vitamin C and is an extra boost to your skin. It`s rich in antioxidants.
After I did this scrub the whole apartment smelled like strawberries.
After I crushed the strawberries with a fork, there was a lot of juice left.
In the end, I didn’t add all the juice because the scrub would be too liquid.
After this, the skin is soft and smells like strawberries.
I have to admit, the combination of coconut oil and strawberries is simply fantastic. My dear people enjoy this simple but effective scrub.
P.S.if you are allergic to any of these ingredients, do not use this scrub.
And if you don’t have the will to DIY, you might like these products below: