The perfect look for our lashes? Is it possible with the help of cheaper mascara?
I’ve mentioned it once before. Cheaper products can be as great as the more expensive ones. Not only can they be good, sometimes they are even better.
Just to mention … by the way … I cut my bangs … alone…If this isolation continues I’m afraid that I will cut all my hair. It’s already on my mind.
But today we’re talking about Princess Mascara and in other words, not my artwork with scissors and hair.
Perfect Look With Essence Princess Mascara and highly dramatic volume is something Essence promises. However, can it fulfill that?
Lash Princess Sculpted Volume Mascara
What’s this all about:
- specially shaped sculpting brush ( fiber brush sculpts individual lashes for definition and volume)
- without clumps or globs
- creamy black texture
- extremely defined look
- in short,does not flake, fade, or wear
- most importantly,it`s perfect all-day
- above all it is longlasting mascara
- Cruelty-Free ( essence cosmetics is certified and acknowledged by PETA)
How To Use:
- place it at the base of your lashes
- sweep up to the tip and sculpt your lashes to perfection
The look of this mascara is really nice. Purple color, heart with a crown, very attractive and unique. I’m very impressed. And now I’ll tell you why.
As a result,the eyelashes are visually larger, as you can see in the picture. The texture is creamy and the mascara holds up well throughout the day.
Above all, I was impressed by the brush. The brush is fantastic.
I mostly like thicker brushes however, this one is perfect for me. It’s slightly curved, in other words it’s really easy to apply mascara.
In conclusion,although it’s a cheaper mascara, it can compete with more expensive mascara without the problem…
I have uploaded pictures for you so you can judge for yourself.
Have you ever tried Essence mascara? Leave a comment below.