Bubble mask sounds fun, doesn’t it?
That’s what I thought as soon as I saw this mask. I’m generally a big fan of this brand.
I don’t know about you, but depression and restlessness in this quarantine are slowly starting to catch on to me. So I decided to treat myself with Bubble Sheet Face Mask.
Woman on a product with bubbles on her face looks like she’s having fun…I like to try new things like this. And I had high expectations.
Bubble Mask 7th Heaven charcoal detox promises clearer and fresh-looking skin. All that plus fun bubbles.
Bubble Sheet Face Mask
What’s this all about:
- Detox Bubble Sheet Face Mask
- With Purifying Charcoal and Cleansing Oxygen Bubbles
- A deep cleansing fusion of Star Anise and Purifying Oxygen
- When exposed to the air, it begins to bubble and foam
- Digging deep into pores removing dirt and excess oil
- Feeling clearer and looking fresh skin
- Vegan Approved by the Vegetarian Society
- Natural and naturally derived plant extracts
How to use:
- Wash and dry face thoroughly
- Before opening, rub the bag to wake the bubbles
- Straighten the mask and place it on your face
- Relax and remove after 5-10 minutes
- Massage, then rinse
Test a small amount on the inner arm, leave for 5 minutes and rinse off. If irritation occurs cease use. Avoid contact with the eyes – if contact occurs wash out with water. Don’t use on broken or sensitive skin.
This was fun from start to finish.😁😁 I honestly didn’t think there would be any bubbles, but I was wrong.
The mask has a light scent, nothing too intense. Now, when you remove the mask from the pack, you see small bubbles. I thought that was it. But to my pleasant surprise, it was not the end of the bubbles.
While the mask was on my face, minute by minute the bubbles were increasing.
I had to take pictures because I was thrilled.👌👌
After this, my skin was soft and my pores clean. I must admit that this has lifted my mood at least a little.
How do you spend your time? What do you do to cheer yourself up? Leave a comment below.