Color Protect shampoo is what we’re going to talk about today.
But first, something about the current situation. My dear people, take care of yourself and your loved ones. Instead of collecting toilet paper, wash your hands and reduce contact with larger groups.
Now is the time to act responsibly. Of course, there will always be those who take advantage of the situation. (YOU, yes you who stole my amazon package I hope you were disappointed with what you got.)
Now let’s move on to this very interesting product. Which not only promises strong hair but is also a color protect shampoo.
Mane ‘n Tail Color Protect Shampoo
What’s this all about:
- silky and healthy-looking hair
- protein formula that is designed to prevent breakage, split ends and frizz
- hair is stronger and longer
- leaves hair shiny
- Safe for relaxed, permed, color or chemically treated hair
- body, shine, manageability, and silky softness
How to use:
- Massage onto scalp and hair
- Leave on for 1-2 minutes
A few words about the brand Mane ‘n Tail
- was founded over 40 years ago in the USA
- it was first made for horses
- horse owners try formula on their own hair
- the result was an amazing improvement to dry and damaged hair
- The original shampoo was then formulated for human hair
I have been using the original shampoo Mane ‘n Tail for some time now.
And although I am satisfied with their original shampoo, I decided to try this one too. And I’m glad I did.
Mane ‘n Tail Color Protect has a light floral scent, which is very nice. Their first shampoo I used (original) was much thicker and this one is not that thick. Easy to apply and easy to rinse.
It makes my hair shiny, easy to comb. Hair color is protected, for now.
There’s something else I want to say about their products. I had a problem with hair loss last year. That was also the main reason why I bought it.
And since then these are my main hair products. My hair is much less thin and looks strong and healthy, which is most important to me.