My dog has a new shampoo and haircut. So I think she deserved to be in one of my posts.
Let me introduce to you my baby, my heart, my shadow that always follows me. Her name is Cookie, and she is a Yorkshire terrier. She is 6 and a half years old and her birthday is 2.6.
She’s a boss and I don’t think she’s even aware of how small she is. The first time I saw her and took her in my arms I loved her immediately.
Amazing how much love, warmth and joy animals can give.
Now the time has come for a haircut and a bath. So I decided to treat her with a new shampoo too.
My dog has a new shampoo and I don’t think she is looking forward to it as much as I do.
What’s so special about this? it’s for dogs and cats.
Trixie Neutral Shampoo for Dogs and Cats
What’s this all about:
- gently cleans your pet’s fur
- suitable for all breeds of dogs and cats
- It is a very gentle
- mild care for a beautiful coat
- It nourishes coat and skin ( without harming the natural protective’s surface of the skin)
- is free of fragrances and colorants
The shampoo has no odor and is completely transparent. Easy to apply and easy to rinse. She was very soft after bathing.
I deliberately bought this odorless product, and I’m very pleased with that. Even though I try not to get shampoo in her eyes, sometimes it does happen. Usually, then she wants to get out of the shower. With this shampoo, it didn’t happen, she was quite calm.
The shampoo is very productive.
Fun facts about the Yorkshire Terrier
- they have a reputation for being yappy and snappy
- a breed that originates from England
- they are intelligent, loyal, independent
- a sixth most popular breed of dog in North America
- they shed far less than other long-haired breeds of dog
- they bark a lot
Do you have a pet? Or some favorite animal? feel free to write in the comment section below.