Glowing skin remedy-yes, in short this is what we all seek and want.
We all strive to make our skin radiant, always youthful, and fresh.
There is nothing more beautiful than feeling comfortable in our own skin.
We all love makeup, but before makeup, it`s crucial to take care of the face. Why? Because primers and powders won’t help us or look good, if the skin is dry you will not feel beautiful.
But sometimes we’re not in the mood for masks, for instance we don’t have time, that is to say sometimes we’re just lazy.
So now is perhaps the time to change priorities. Tell yourself “I’m what’s important”, in other words I won’t be lazy when it comes to this.
This product is something we all have in the kitchen,but what rice and glowing skin have in common.Let’s take a look.
Rice mask for glowing skin
What’s this all about:
- stimulates new cell growth
- prevent premature aging
- preserve youthful-looking skin
- make the skin incredibly soft
- moisturize and brighten the skin
- add glow
- the skin becomes soft and radiant
- improve skin’s blood flow
- 2-3 tsp of rice
- 1 tsp warm milk
- 1 tsp honey
How to use
- cook the rice well and strain it
- after that wash cooked rice with water
- add warm milk and honey in the rice and mix well
- apply a rice mask to a clean, dry face
- leave for 30 minutes
- remove the mask with the help of cotton pads
- after that,wash face with warm water
I’m glad I chose this DIY project, which I’ve been planning for quite some time. Firstly it`s satisfying when you make a home-made cosmetic product,secondly, rice mask for shiny skin can be described briefly and clearly-great, great and great.
Most importantly,it’s easy to make, to clarify, doesn’t need a lot of ingredients and the results are more than satisfying. In conclusion, my skin is soft as velvet.
Don’t let the 30 minute time scare you,that is to say nothing is too much if you want that shine and softness.
So please, please try you won’t regret it.
P.S. however,if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, do not use this mask.
Have fun with this DIY project…