Beauty Oil Garnier Peeling is peeling with 4 Precious Oils.
My ladies, I hope you bought yourself something nice. As I said before, don’t wait for someone to give you something, give a gift to yourself.
I’m not a winter person so I’m really glad spring started. Let me know in the comment section below whether you are a winter person or a summer person?
Today we’re going to talk about Garnier Beauty Oil, Body Scrub.
One more thing – Nobody paid me to advertise this product. There are affiliate marketing links on the site, so if you buy one of these products I will get a small commission.
Beauty Oil Garnier Peeling
What’s this all about:
- cleanses the skin pores
- rich care
- with four nourishing Beauty oils
- moisturizes the skin
- with Argan, Macadamia, Almond and Rose oils
- for a visibly smoother and radiant skin
- feel velvety soft
- have small “scratch particles” that rid the skin of excess sebum and dead skin cells
- dead skin cells are thoroughly removed
- without irritating or drying out the skin
- light massage effect
How to use:
- use your usual shower gel
- and then, apply the peeling to your entire body in a circular motion
- Rinse off the leftovers thoroughly
And because of these things, showering becomes even more enjoyable. As you can see from that sentence, yes, I really like this product.
The packaging is very beautiful and elegant, tempting.
Peeling is a yellowish color, it looks like honey with small “scratch particles”. The mass is thick but not too thick, it’s just as a rich scrub should be.
The smell is a very, very pleasant nice but not too strong, soft, floral scent.
It has a slightly foaming effect so it’s easy to apply on skin. The exfoliating grains are not too rough for the skin, while you are doing circular movements the feeling is pleasant.
After this, the skin is very soft, but not too oily, in fact, after this, I still needed a body lotion.
I think this product can also be used by people who have oily skin, although they say it is for dry skin. But that’s just my opinion.