I have been nominated for the blogger recognition award by SHRUTI DUBEY . The link to her blog is:
She is an inspiration to every blogger. Her blog is full of interesting, entertaining and often educational things.
I am grateful to her for nominating me. This is a wind in the back for every blogger.
Rules for the Blogger Recognition Award:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to eleven bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How my blog was created:
I always loved cosmetics, looking for a new one and trying it out is a lot of fun. Then I decided to share that experience with others. I am so glad I chose WordPress because this is the kindest community that exists on the internet.
Advice for new bloggers:
Be persistent. Visit other people’s blogs, read what other people have written, comment and be kind.
My Nominees for the award are:
- rachelmankowitz https://rachelmankowitz.com/
- janieleeds https://authentically50.wordpress.com/
- wordforlifesays https://wordforlifesays.com/
- Liah https://pocketfuloflearning.org/
- Ruelha https://ruelha.com/
- YBP https://passcodelove.com/
- Mrs Strawberry Blonde https://mrsstrawberryblonde.wordpress.com/
- fauxcroft https://fauxcroft.com/
- Noreen https://simplereen.com/
- Sheree https://viewfromtheback.com/
- Jazzy Jaye https://thejazzydazeoffashion.wordpress.com/