Well… Fresh Beauty? Why oranges? Because they are delicious. I love how orange smells fresh and just the way you want your house to smell.
I have this habit of eating two to three oranges every day in other words, I never get tired of this beautiful fruit.
It has nice color, smell, and taste but most importantly, what can we find in that fruit?
And what it has to do with Fresh beauty?
I was very curious so I searched the net. You will be surprised at how healthy and how many health and beauty benefits you can have from this fruit.
This site contains affiliate marketing, which means if you buy something from the link I get a small commission.
What’s this all about:
- source of fiber, vitamin C, thiamine, folate, and antioxidants
- glucose, fructose, and sucrose are the dominant form of carbs in oranges
- oranges have a low glycemic index
- excellent source of vitamin C
- boost immunity
- may help prevent UV-induced skin damage
- antioxidants found in oranges fight free radicals
- oranges could prevent skin sagging
What can we do with orange:
- so you can eat it fresh
- you can make face masks and body scrubs from the orange peel
- you can drink freshly squeezed juic
A small recipe for fresh and clear looking skin:
- 1 tbsp of orange peel powder
- 2 tbsp of yogurt
- mix well
- apply on face
- wash off after 20 minutes
However,if you don’t like to eat this fruit you can use various creams, perfumes, oils that contain this wonderful fruit. The conclusion of all this is that you should consume this healthy fruit more often.