Sheet Mask Garnier Charcoal and new year, a new day, and another new mask.
I can’t resist, every time I see an interesting package I tell myself you have to buy it. Masks are one of those things I love to try. So it doesn’t matter if I know the brand or not if the packaging is interesting, I’ll probably buy it.
There is something satisfying about putting a mask on and waiting to see results. I mostly use that time to relax …. or try to relax while my dog brings me her toys and persistently seeks attention.
This time I was drawn to the black color of the packaging and that is Hydrating Sheet Mask.
No one paid me for this impression. The site has affiliate marketing, which means if you buy something from the link I will get a small commission.
Sheet Mask Garnier Charcoal Hydrating Mask
What’s this all about:
- Dermatologically tested
- further, easy to apply and remove
- With Black Tea, Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrating Active to comfort, purify and mattify shine prone skin
- Sheet Mask Garnier Charcoal delivers the hydrating formula to your skin
- Soothing ingredients
- Shine prone skin feels mattified and intensely hydrated
How to use:
- Firstly, unfold the mask
- Secondly, apply on a cleansed face
- Further, leave it on for 15 minutes
- Remove the mask
- Massage gently or use a cotton pad
So as I said, the packaging itself is tempting. It`s easy to open and that is very important.
The mask is black and soaked heavily but doesn’t drip. There is no specific smell, and with that, I am a little surprised.
I put on the mask and did a little work around the house, it did not drip and the mask holds on to my face nicely.
This is so refreshing, the skin is soft and moisturized but not oily.
I warmly recommend this mask to anyone who has problems with oily skin.
I like this product.
You can find more Garnier products below: