Avocado And Oat, something each of us should have in the kitchen, and here’s why…
Avocado has become very popular lately and I understand why,in other words, I read daily about how healthy it is. I remember the first time I tried avocado, oh man…in short,that was interesting. It looked so delicious I expected so much.
When I finally tried it I was surprised at how buttery it tasted. Although I didn’t like the taste, I often buy it because of the vitamins it contains.
This site contains affiliate marketing.
But what I really like is oatmeal.
I almost always have those two foods in the house, so I was wondering if there is a recipe where these two things go together and I found something.
Avocado and Oat facial mask
What’s this all about:
- will hydrate and calm dry or sensitive skin
- gently exfoliating too
- oatmeal balances and calms reactive, red and sensitive skin
- moisturizing the skin
- reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- exfoliating the skin and decreasing oil on the face
- moisturize dry skin
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup uncooked oatmeal flakes
How to make:
- Blend avocado, honey, and oatmeal
- Apply a medium layer to your face
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes
- After 10-15 minutes use gentle circular motions to scrub your face
- rinse your face with lukewarm water
Something extra: avocado-is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and other antioxidants, as well as vitamins A, B, K, and E. honey-full of antioxidants,further, it is great for slowing down aging. oats–oatmeal can help with UV damage.
In conclusion,this is very healthy face mask.Firstly, cleans and nourishes the skin very nicely. Secondly, I like that the recipe is not complicated.
These ingredients are extremely healthy and with this mask, you will do something good for yourself and your face.
But,what do you think about avocado?
More face products can be found below:
NOTE:If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this mask – do not use this mask.