Easy Hair Mask With Egg And Olive Oil is a nourishing mask that we can all make.
Eggs are good for breakfast great for lunch and dinner but there is something else they are good for- DIY HAIR MASKS.😁
So, people today we will put the eggs on our heads.
I read a lot of recipes for this mask but I chose the one that has 2 ingredients. Why do I only want 2 ingredients? Weeell…let’s be honest I had these ingredients in the kitchen. 🤗
Easy Hair Mask is mostly my goal, let’s be honest we don’t have time for complicated things.
The egg-egg yolk is packed with nutrition and proteins, such as biotin, folate, vitamin A, and vitamin D. The yolk may be especially useful to moisturize hair that appears dry.
This site contains affiliate marketing.
Olive oil-Olive oil could strengthen hair by preserving its moisture and fighting fungi, bacteria as a result, improving blood circulation.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
If you have oily hair
1.If you have oily scalp egg yolks will be too rich for your hair so you will only need egg whites. So,egg whites remove unwanted oils from hair, leaving it shiny and soft.
2. Further,whisk the whites with olive oil. Pour the olive oil into the bowl with the egg whites and whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
( In addition, if your hair is very thick or long, add extra olive oil or an extra egg white.)
3.Apply the mixture to damp hair
4. Let the mask soak in for 20 minutes.
5. Shampoo your hair-use cool or lukewarm water.
If you have Dry Hair
- For this mask you only need yolk.
- Whisk the yolks with olive oil until the mixture is smooth and creamy. (so, if your hair is very long add extra olive oil or yolk)
- Apply the mixture to damp hair.
- Let the mask soak in for 20 minutes.
- After that, shampoo your hair with cool or lukewarm water (you don’t want to cook an egg on your head 🤣
Using egg yolk for your hair is a low-risk treatment but if you have an egg allergy, don’t use it on your head.